bamboo toilet paper
24 extra long rolls
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free delivery on orders £20+
Try our frequency calculator
subscribe & save Info
1. Simply select your chosen delivery frequency (most people start at 3 months)
2. Proceed to checkout, and your first order will be delivered within 2 working days.
3. We will notify you by email 3 days before your next order so you have plenty of time to make any changes.
4. Sit back and enjoy an extra 5% off on each future subscription order. You can cancel any time.
- 24 pack of extra long 30m toilet rolls
- Each toilet roll has 300 sheets of 3-ply softness
- Each sheet of toilet paper is 10 x 10cm
- Certified Vegan and biodegradable
- Septic tank safe
- Carton dimensions: 44 x 33 x 22 cm
- Cost per 100 sheets: 30p (Subscription) 32p (One Time Order)
- Free delivery
Great for the planet
- Switching away from tree-based toilet rolls and buying toilet roll in bulk is a great way to reduce your environmental footprint. All of our toilet rolls are
- Made with FSC® certified 100% bamboo from well-managed forests
- Bulk packed 100% plastic-free for minimal packaging and transport footprint
- Our packaging is fully recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable printed using soy-based inks
- Buy One Plant One - a tree planted for each box purchased
Skin-friendly with no chemical nasties
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, all of our rolls are:
- Free from de-inking agents, formaldehyde and BPA associated with the paper recycling process
- Free from pesticides and fertilisers, scents, dyes and tissue dust
- PFAS-free certified by FIDRA
All Bumboo products use bamboo that is sourced from managed forests that preserve biological diversty and support the lives of local people and workers.
186,442 trees planted
We plant a tree for every box that you order with Eden Reforestation Projects. This is done by employing local villagers whose livelihoods have been devastated by deforestation.
Is Bumboo toilet paper suitable for septic tanks and composting toilets?
Yes, all of our toilet paper is thoroughly tested for disintegration, so it is suitable for use with both these systems.
Is Bumboo suitable for sensitive skin
Yes! Our bamboo toilet tissue has the benefit of being naturally super soft, hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so it’s great for all skin types, and doesn’t need any chemical enhancers such as softening additives, chemical scents or dyes. It’s also free from any of the chemicals associated with recycled paper, such as de-inking agents and BPA.
Is your toilet roll chemical-free?
Bumboo is certified by FIDRA for being PFA free, which means that we have no forever chemicals in our products.
Our white paper is bleached using a mix of oxygen and hydrogen peroxide, in a process that is totally chlorine free (TCF), and is generally considered one of the most environmentally safe ways to bleach paper.
We now also offer unwhitened options, for those wishing to minimize their environmental impact further.
Is your packaging plastic free?
Yes! Being plastic free is very important to us, and has been an integral part of our mission from the outset. We studied many packaging options, including so-called environmentally friendly plastic options such as oxy-degradable plastic. However, given the unrealistic conditions needed for such plastics to degrade, we felt that paper was the most environmentally sound choice. We also took care to ensure that no plastic was present in our packaging tape, opting to use a kraft paper based eco packaging tape reinforced with glass fibres.
Our paper wraps are made from FSC certified paper and printed with soybean based inks. Our cartons are made from recycled paper and printed with soybean inks. All packaging is fully recyclable and compostable (although we would always encourage you to reuse packaging as much as possible before choosing one of these options.)