After this most challenging of years at last we have made it to the season of kindness, giving and most importantly FUN!
As you know, protecting the environment is important to everything we do. With that in mind we thought we’d share our best ideas for how to make Christmas fun, while also giving a gift to mother nature this festive season.
Make use of your newly acquired Lockdown baking skills to show your loved ones how much you care. Meringue kisses & cheese straws work really well we’ve found. Why not wrap your tasty treats up with your Bumboo wrappers to make them zero waste gifts too?
We’re all spending more time at home this year, so help your loved ones freshen up their furnishings with some homemade lavender linen sprays. Find out how to make it here…..Remember to wrap in Bumboo! We love this guide
You can always gift someone a Bumboo subscription (we had to suggest it!) Your family and friends won’t only benefit from the convenience of home delivered loo rolls, but also from knowing every box delivered is another tree planted 😊
- Use old wrappers as colouring in pads, they are great for practicing colouring in the lines! Mindful Colouring for adults might also be a handy escape amidst the Christmas chaos too!
- Turn your toilet roll tubes into pen pots and storage solutions by wrapping them in the Bumboo wrappers
- Make your own Christmas decorations using origami techniques, get inspired by our friend @Incredibusy over on her blog
- Bumboo paper chains & origami tree decorations
- Bumboo Bobble Hats – use the inner tube of your toilet roll and some old yarn/wool to make these extra cute tiny bobble hats…great for naughty elves to wear, or to keep your tree branches nice and warm! We like this tutorial