bamboo kitchen towels
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Subscribe & Save Info
1. Simply select your chosen delivery frequency (most people start at 3 months)
2. Proceed to checkout, and your first order will be delivered within 2 working days.
3. We will notify you by email 3 days before your next order so you have plenty of time to make any changes.
4. Sit back and enjoy an extra 5% off on each future subscription order. You can cancel any time.
Super absorbent and durable even when wet
Tackle kitchen spills and messes with these super absorbent kitchen paper towels made from 100% bamboo. Each kitchen paper is 2-ply thick, so it is ideal for scrubbing stubborn spills, even when wet.
- Soft & strong, 100% bamboo, tree-free kitchen towels
- Vegan and biodegradeable
- 12 rolls of 2 ply kitchen roll
- Each kitchen roll has 100 sheets
- Our kitchen tissues are 22 x 21.5cm
- Carton dimensions: 44 x 33 x 22 cm
Food safe with no chemical nasties
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so you can use our kitchen paper towels to wrap up food. In fact, all of our kitchen rolls are free from:
- De-inking agents, formaldehyde and BPA associated with the paper recycling process
- Free from pesticides and fertilisers, scents, dyes and tissue dust
- PFAS-free certified by FIDRA
Great for the planet
Buying kitchen rolls in bulk is a great way to reduce your environmental footprint. All of our kitchen rolls are:
- Made with FSC® certified 100% bamboo from well-managed forests
- Bulk packed 100% plastic-free for minimal packaging and transport footprint
- Our packaging is fully recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable printed using soy-based inks
- Buy One Plant One - a tree planted for each box purchased
Please see our FAQs for more detailed information
All Bumboo products use bamboo that is sourced from managed forests that preserve biological diversty and support the lives of local people and workers.
186,442 trees planted
We plant a tree for every box that you order with Eden Reforestation Projects. This is done by employing local villagers whose livelihoods have been devastated by deforestation.
Are kitchen towels biodegradable?
Yes, our kitchen paper towels are made from 100% bamboo which means they are biodegradable.
Are paper towels recyclable?
It’s quite a common misconception that kitchen rolls can be recycled, and that items placed in the recycling must be washed thoroughly, and free of any left-over foodstuffs.
Composting your paper towels would be a more suitable disposal option.
For more information visit our blog article on can you recycle kitchen roll.
Can you put kitchen rolls down the toilet?
No, you should never put paper kitchen towels down the toilet. This is because they are design to be strong to tackle spills and scrub even when wet.
Our kitchen rolls are made with 100% bamboo so they are biodegradable, therefore we would recommend composting your used kitchen rolls as the preferred method of disposal.
Is your packaging plastic free?
Yes! Being plastic free is very important to us, and has been an integral part of our mission from the outset. We studied many packaging options, including so-called environmentally friendly plastic options such as oxy-degradable plastic. However, given the unrealistic conditions needed for such plastics to degrade, we felt that paper was the most environmentally sound choice. We also took care to ensure that no plastic was present in our packaging tape, opting to use a kraft paper based eco packaging tape reinforced with glass fibres.
Our paper wraps are made from FSC certified paper and printed with soybean based inks. Our cartons are made from recycled paper and printed with soybean inks. All packaging is fully recyclable and compostable (although we would always encourage you to reuse packaging as much as possible before choosing one of these options.)