unwhitened bamboo facial tissues
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Subscribe & Save Info
1. Simply select your chosen delivery frequency (most people start at 3 months)
2. Proceed to checkout, and your first order will be delivered within 2 working days.
3. We will notify you by email 3 days before your next order so you have plenty of time to make any changes.
4. Sit back and enjoy an extra 5% off on each future subscription order. You can cancel any time.
Never run out of facial tissues whether you are enjoying a tearful movie moment, have a cold, or suffer from allergies. Bumboo facial tissues are made with 100% bamboo, so they are super-soft but super-strong capable of tackling the most enormous sneezes.
- 12 cube boxes of our unwhitened eco-tissue paper
- Each box of tissues has 70 facial tissues
- 3-ply made with 100% bamboo
- Unwhitened retaining the natural colour
- Vegan and biodegradeable
- Our facial tissues are 19.5 x 19cm
- Each tissue cube box is 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Carton dimensions: 44 x 12.5 x 36 cm
Naturally hypoallergenic with no chemical nasties
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so each paper tissue protects against coughs and flu. Each facial tissue is free from:
- De-inking agents, formaldehyde and BPA associated with the paper recycling process
- Free from pesticides and fertilisers, scents, dyes, whitening or bleaching agents
- PFAS-free certified by FIDRA
Great for the planet
Our 100% natural, unwhitened bamboo tissue paper range was created for those wanting to reduce their environmental footprint further.
- Made with FSC® certified 100% bamboo from well-managed forests
- Unwhitened and unbleached eliminating one step in the traditional toilet paper manufacturing process
- 100% plastic-free, minimal packaging
- Our packaging and tissue boxes are fully recyclable, biodegradable and compostable, printed using soy-based inks
- Buy One Plant One - a tree planted for each box purchased
- Please see our FAQs for more detailed information
All Bumboo products use bamboo that is sourced from managed forests that preserve biological diversty and support the lives of local people and workers.
186,442 trees planted
We plant a tree for every box that you order with Eden Reforestation Projects. This is done by employing local villagers whose livelihoods have been devastated by deforestation.
Is tissue paper biodegradable?
Yes, our tissues are made from 100% bamboo which means they are biodegradable.
Is Bumboo suitable for sensitive skin
Yes! Our bamboo face tissues have the benefit of being naturally super soft, hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so it’s great for all skin types, and doesn’t need any chemical enhancers such as softening additives, chemical scents or dyes. It’s also free from any of the chemicals associated with recycled paper, such as de-inking agents and BPA.
Why are your facial tissues brown in colour?
We wanted to create an eco-tissue paper with the lowest carbon footprint. To do this we decided to exclude the whitening process which is traditionally used in producing face tissues. The result of this means that our facial tissues have their natural bamboo colour.
Is your packaging plastic free?
Yes! Being plastic free is very important to us, and has been an integral part of our mission from the outset. We studied many packaging options, including so-called environmentally friendly plastic options such as oxy-degradable plastic. However, given the unrealistic conditions needed for such plastics to degrade, we felt that paper was the most environmentally sound choice. We also took care to ensure that no plastic was present in our packaging tape, opting to use a kraft paper based eco packaging tape reinforced with glass fibres.
Our paper wraps are made from FSC certified paper and printed with soybean based inks. Our cartons are made from recycled paper and printed with soybean inks. All packaging is fully recyclable and compostable (although we would always encourage you to reuse packaging as much as possible before choosing one of these options.)